All Sarah Jane Loves… lockets are made from Premium 316L surgical grade stainless steel so they will not rust or tarnish. They are also hypoallergenic so therefore suitable for anyone with sensitive skin.
To keep your jewellery in perfect condition we recommend the following:-
- Keep your locket and all other jewellery away from strong odours such as perfumes, aftershave, perfumed moisturisers etc.
- Do not get your jewellery wet – remove when washing and showering.
- Allow your perfume and any other scented products to dry fully before putting on your Sarah Jane Loves…jewellery.
- If you accidentally get your jewellery wet, wipe immediately with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend you remove your jewellery before bedtime. Sleeping in it may cause accidental breakages.
- Place your jewellery back in it’s box/bag to avoid tarnishing through airborn chemicals.
- Sarah Jane Loves…jewellery is delicate so try not to drop your locket. Take care when opening to avoid the loss of parts/gems.
- To keep your jewellery sparkling polish regularly with a soft cloth